Thank you for your interest in a membership to the Murray County Historical Museum. We invite you to explore our permanent collection and take part in upcoming, programs, events and exhibitions. As a member, you will have an opportunity to see them first! You can also use our new library and archives area to research your own history or learn more about other projects.
Membership dollars help us to provide good stewardship of the collection, and create new ways to share the great stories of our county and region.
See history in a whole new way, by becoming a member and plan to participate in new exhibits, lectures, workshops and other events. With your membership, it gives us the opportunity to fund extra events.
Your annual membership includes:
- One Year Membership
- Subscription to Newsletter
- Invitations to members only events
- Free admission to the Dinehart-Holt House
- Free admission to Lecture Series Events
- Email notices of special events and features
- Opportunity to vote at the Annual Meeting